Sunday, January 6, 2008

the two coreys

I have been watching "The Two Coreys" on tv recently...and it has brought upon a real 80's flashback for me (granted I was just a small child in the 80's). Blessed were the days I sat in front of the tv and watched "The Goonies", "License to Drive", "The Burbs" and other random "corey" movies. It has started drudging up some old memories I had forgotten about....such as Corey Haim being my first 'famous person' crush, ha ha ha. Times were so much simpler back then. People grow up, times change, things change, and things get more complex. But when I turn on my cheesy 80's shows, I have a chance to sit down and have a little walk down memory lane. I can spend some time reminiscing about popples, pop tarts, original nintendo and Haim and Feldman.....and all is right with the world :)

No comments: