Friday, January 25, 2008

random

Okay, so I have been a little slack on the posting lately, but I have good reason! My computer is rejecting my efforts! I've had a few posts written up, but are lost in cyberspace when I hit 'publish post'. Perhaps my POS computer is smarter than I give it credit for. Perhaps it is flushing the posts that need not be read. Some things are better left unsaid. And, now they are.
My husband left for his sausage-fest today. They have some fun stuff planned for the weekend. Although, they are taking a minor, so the drinking and "classy bitches" (as so eloquently put by my friend, and the one who planned this whole penis weekend) are out of the question. SHUCKS! Those poor morons.
But I suppose one good thing is coming of him being gone to Calgary this weekend...I was looking at a website for my favorite hoodie place (ya, my hoodie obsession is a whole other story!!) and I noticed that they were having a big warehouse sale in the same area of Calgary that my hubby is going to be at! Ah yes, retribution!! [insert crazy laugh here] So he and his travel buddies have to go to a Lululemon sale for me. SUCKAHS!!!!
I just hope and pray that my kids behave this weekend...I am running out of room on my rapidly freying rope. And my poor best friend will be left to pick up the pieces next weekend. But that's okay...that's what friends are for....to help you re-weave your rope, so you can handle yet another day :)

No comments: