Thursday, January 3, 2008

The story...so far....

So here is a bit about me (for those of you who don’t already know all of the nitty-gritty) I am 27 years old *shudder*. My birthday just passed, so I am still adjusting to that number. I am married, to a wonderful guy. We have been together since I was 15; I have never known anything else, nor do I care to. We have been married since May of 2002. In March of 2003, we were blessed with our first son, Zack. He is a wonderfully expressive kid, with more energy than I know what to do with! In June of 2005 we got another little boy, Jesse. He is the opposite of Zack, and yet so very similar it is frightening. The 4 of us live in a small city in Canada, in a nice house, with our 2 pets. We are a happy family, with lots of growing still to do. (my husband just peered over my shoulder and read this....adding his two cents “we aspire to be millionaires!!” ya, and that’s why I love him!!)
Every day is a battle of wits and elements. And every night, when I lay my disheveled, throbbing head on my pillow, I quietly snicker to myself and announce that I, once again, have managed to survive another day, alive and unscathed! Take that, elements!!! It will take a lot more than poo, grilled cheese and spilled juice to knock me over!! HA HA!!! But then that is just my perspective today....I have 2 kids, everything can change in the blink of an eye. But I think as long as the poo stays off the grilled cheese, we are laughing :)

No comments: