Wednesday, January 16, 2008

muck and yuck

So, my parents are in Arizona right now. And all I can say is "they suck". There is snow on the ground here which is nasty. And the hideous wind that is blowing is causing the snow to get all mucky, which I LOATHE ENTIRELY!!! There is nothing worse than dirty mucky nasty footprints tracked all through the house. But I guess I should be happy, only 4 more months of this crap...WOO HOO!!! Then the 2 1/2 blessed months of summer, and we are back into fall, with all the wind and muck. Gotta love this country :)
My super awesome garbage dudes were kind enough to dump my crap today, and then, with great force I might add, SHOVED my grey rubbermaid bin into the heap of snow that has been collecting at the end of my driveway. I can't even begin to tell you how happy that made me as I went out in the 300km/h wind tonight, in the dark, to dig it out of my front yard. So it was pretty fantastic to come back into the house with my shoes, and the bottom 2 inches of my jeans all soaked in muck and yuck. Stupid garbage dudes...but I guess I should thank them...without the bin-shoving, my rubberbaid garbage can would have ended up in Edmonton (stupid wind). So they suck, but they saved me 20 bucks! And, I guess my jeans are washable, so perhaps I can forgive them. (unfortunately the same can not be said for my beloved adidas sneakers!)

No comments: