Monday, January 7, 2008

hell on earth

In the Bible, it states that the devil can take on many different forms. I believe that today, it took the form of Wal-mart!! That can be the only explanation for how torterous and sickening that whole experience is. The aisles are full of crap, the shelves are never stocked, their employees have better things to do (or so it seems), and the people who go there are always in such foul moods (probably for the same reasons I am). I could probably learn to grin and bear it (with the assistance of Malibu and Captain Morgans) but when you have to take two less than perfect children there, it just perptuates the nastiness!! It just seems to bring out the worst in everyone....which just solidifies my initial outlook.....Wal-mart is the devil!! Next time I go, I will bring a priest, a Bible, a cross, some holy water, and some garlic for good measure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE!