Saturday, January 5, 2008

nintendo, fat and 2am

You know that something is horribly addictive when you can force yourself to stay up until hideous hours of the night, just to play! Such is the case with guitar hero. My husband grumbled when I mentioned I wanted to get it for him for Christmas, thus calling off my search. (he hadn't ever played it at that point) Well, we played it on New Years Eve..... And now...he has me checking ebay, calling best buy, doing google searches, putting our name on waiting lists, he even has people back home looking for it. This is all fine and dandy (as I happen to enjoy that addiction, also) but at this point in time, our precious Wii is in a box, on it's way to Nintendo headquarters in BC. So why the insane search for a game we can't play right now? I am thinking it is like when an overweight person holds on to those "skinny jeans" in hopes of one day fitting into them again. We know that losing weight is a struggle....but apparently so is the wait for our Wii to be repaired! I not only have my husband impatiently awaiting the return of our console, but my children also whine for it on a daily basis. So please, Nintendo, get that freaking thing back to me asap. And while you're at it, can you help me get back into my skinny jeans? Thanks!

No comments: