Thursday, October 23, 2008

volleyball, again

I had volleyball again last night. I really didn't feel like going - yesterday kind of sucked! I felt all sad and blue, and so very lonely. The last thing I wanted was to go hang out with strangers and make myself even more vulnerable. 
But I did, and I'm glad! I had a great time. I didn't play as much as last time (we only subbed the setters this time for some reason...) but I still had fun. 
I remembered to wear a tank top under my shirt, so there was no flashing. And I wore a sports bra, so there was more coverage :) Oh yes, and I also had my new Nike knee pads on, which helped a lot with the diving and digging. Although I noticed something; I seemed to be more aggressive last time, when I was without knee padding. Odd, I think! 
Nothing too exciting happened. I did manage to spike a ball (and get the point) with my left hand, which I was super happy about. We won both of our games last night! (which worked out to be 4 matches against 2 teams) So next week we move up one tier. Hopefully we can step up our game, and continue to advance. But I guess we'll see what the future holds for GNO!!! 
At the very least, we are all having a really good time :)

No comments: