Monday, October 20, 2008

organizing

Sometimes you get in these weird moods, and decide that everything needs to be clean! This such feeling has struck me in the last few days. I have written a list and decided that the clutter has to GO! 
Tom and I spent 5 hours cleaning out our garage last weekend. Then we spent a few hours, the following day, cleaning our laundry room. Now I've thought of lots of other things to clean! I spent 2 hours, today, doing our pantry! It looks so nice now... everything in it's place, and the random little stuff is all organized into appropriate baskets. I am loving it! 
I still have the linen closet to do, the boys closets, and their dressers. It shouldn't take me too much longer, and it will be sooo worth it! 
Clutter drives me crazy, and I live with the king of clutter! Tom leaves little piles of crap all over the place. He will come in, drop yet another pair of shoes at the door, put his jacket on the railing, drop junk on the counter in the kitchen, then put his keys, wallet and phones on another counter, and then drop his uniform on the floor in the closet! Why? Who knows... but I guess they really do mean "opposites attract". 

No comments: