Friday, February 29, 2008

smiles and giggles

I was in a very happy, and odd, mood today. And I believe that a few of my friends were, also! I have a few people that I talk to on a daily basis - whether it be via IM or facebook. I have to admit, I look forward to our chats everyday, and can't wait to see what kind of nonsense we can stir up each day! Today was such a nonsense day....
We talked about some of the most insane junk, it made me laugh out loud. Now, you know you are having a good conversation, and having a good time, when you laugh out loud, alone, in your kitchen!! I am sure I look like a mental patient, but I'm having a good time, so who cares!!!
I enjoy sharing things about me that people may not know. It is what makes me who I am, and I want my friends to know all of the nitty-gritty. One of my friends got a bit of TMI today - but I got some back, so it's all good! We shared everything from battle-wound stories, to the color of our underwear (which, coincidentally was the same color...) It's nice to share, and have a good laugh.
I laughed A LOT today. I kind of feel like a crazy person...but it's nice. I am really close to the person I used to be, and the person I have been searching for. Who knows, maybe this is a turning point for me. Let's hope so!! I'd really rather prefer to smile and giggle....who wouldn't!
I won't share what was said today that made me laugh out loud; you'll just have to use your imagination. And besides, some things are best left in the privacy of your kitchen. Just you, your laptop and a few good friends :)

2 comments:

Milissa said...

So do you have a scar on that knee still ;)

jennie said...

Yes, actually, I do!!!