Tuesday, June 30, 2009

what??

Do you ever get the feeling that you are standing in a room, and everything is just as it should be. And then someone walks up behind you and starts spinning you around and around. You are twisting quickly, trying to keep the chunks from escaping your mouth, but you know it's only a matter of time before someone gets splashed.
Then you stop spinning and you survey the damage. Black is now white. Up is now down. Everything you seemed to know is now completely different. And that person, the one person who was always stable is now an imposter; a sheep in wolfs clothing. Nothing is as it should be, and you never know if it will again.
Well.... Welcome to my world!
I've been spinning for quite some time now, and am just noticing that the spinning is starting to slow and my surroundings are becoming clearer. Problem is, what do you do when everything you knew as your surroundings are no longer familiar? Hmm.... Conundrum!
So, while the spinning is slowing,I'm trying to get my bearings. But I have a sinking suspicion that nothing will ever be the same again.
But that's just life, right?
Xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hon, I hope you can get some bearings soon.