Saturday, September 27, 2008

Invisible

Have you ever stood in a room full of people and thought "if I left right now, would anyone even notice?" Ya well, welcome to every day of my life. 
I know people love me, I know because they tell me. But it would mean so much more to me if I saw it. Seeing is believing, and believe me, I don't see. 
I am the voice in the crowd that noone hears. I am the opinion that counts for nothing. I am the person who is easy to forget, but always there when needed. 
My heart is in a constant state of brokeness, and I am unsure if I even have the tools to fix it. 
I am invisible, but always in sight. And that makes me sadder than I could ever begin to explain. 

2 comments:

Outnumbered said...

Ok my sweet sweet friend.... you are ALWAYS visible to me.. you know I LOVE you and I am always here for you!

Milissa said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling down Jennie.