Tuesday, May 13, 2008

random randomness

Okay....so I have become a total bum for blogging. I apologize to the only people who read this....ERIN! Sometimes life gets in the way of life. I am not sure how it happens, but it does! I intend on writing a very stern letter to the person who runs my life, insisting that I take some more time to breathe (and blog). I hope it will be well received. And considering I will be the one who reads it, I wouldn't count on it. HA HA HA! I am making myself sound like a stark raving mad lunatic. AND IT'S FUN!
The sun is shining, my grass is growing (in the spots that isn't dead from the rampaging dog that pissed all over it this fall), my flowers are beginning to bloom....who doesn't love this time of year!?!?! I am still petrified that it is going to snow again...but I am hoping that it won't. I planted a Prairifire Crab tree last night (we had NO tree's on our property...that is just sad!) And I don't want my little tree to die! So, cross your fingers.
My anniversary is on Sunday. 6 years. I can't freaking believe that 6 years has already gone by. And what will we be doing that day, you ask? WELL! Tom will be at the paintball field, reffing a tournament. I've been asked to help, as they are short on able hands. Sounds like a party to me......Annoying as hell paintball players, all stinky and painty, being annoying as hell, and driving me up the wall. Yep! That sounds like the perfect anniversary to me! May even beat out last year...and last year our hotel started on fire, and we were evacuated to the middle of the street at 2am. Gotta tell ya, the Calgary Tower looks beautiful against the glare of the bouncing Fire Truck lights :)
That is my world. I am a bum, married to a bum, and we have 2 cute little bums. (the boys I mean, I am by no means complimenting my ass!!!)

2 comments:

Outnumbered said...

Hey I read this too!!! At least you can drink on your anniversary... that I am jealous of.

jennie said...

Yes, and I will probably be sloshed right out of my tree, seeing as my husband is going to be at paintball that day.....