Tuesday, March 4, 2008

talking

Sometimes you get to talk to someone. Sometimes that someone and you have really great talks. Sometimes you feel all giddy and fluttery when you talk to that someone. Sometimes you pass your day with someone that you don't get to talk to a lot. Sometimes it is fun.
I had one of those sometimes, yesterday. I got to talk to a friend of mine, that I don't get to very often. It was fun, and I laughed a lot. I just wish that we could talk more.
I love days like that. Days where you are happy and smiling, and passing the time with a good friend. Those days are great. Sure, it may have been snowing yesterday. Sure, it may have been grey skied. But as far as I was concerned, it was a wonderful day.
I wish I could have more of those days. And who knows, now that my 'broken-ness' is getting fixed, I just might :)

No comments: