Saturday, March 8, 2008

my baby

My oldest baby turned 5 years old yesterday. FIVE! I can't believe it. I was in a blur all day, thinking back on when I was laying in that hospital bed, in horrible pain, and then with that epi needle in my spine. Oh the sweet release! If I could, I would walk around with one of those in all the time, LOL!
We didn't do a party for him yesterday, but my family all came over on Thursday night to see him. And we are having all of his friends over on Sunday afternoon for cake and stuff.
I am just amazed at how fast time goes by. My littlest baby will be 3 in a few months...and that is quite bizarre, too. Guess they can't stay babies forever....I just love getting snuggles, hearing "I love you Mommy....I miss you Mommy" etc. So I hope that doesn't stop still for a bit :)

No comments: