Saturday, September 19, 2009

random writings

Sometimes little ditty's come to me, and I stick them in my phone. Here are 2 such examples... 

You
My heart breaks a little more with each new passing day.
If I could look into your eyes right now, there'd be so much to say. 
Like how you being in my life made me the person I'm meant to be. 
Or how everything about you brings out the very best in me.
You make me laugh and smile when all I want to do is cry.
And it comes so very easy to you as you barely need to try.
You and I fit together like a puzzle that's complete.
And I know I would miss you all the time even if we never got to meet. 
The distance between us is beginning to take its toll.
Because I know that, more than anything, you're a part of my heart and soul. 

I Don't Want To Miss You Anymore
I used to say I Miss You, 
Now all I can say is Why?
You said I'll Never Hurt You,
Now all you say is Bye. 
Where did it go so wrong,
Where did we lose it all?
With you, you're the one, 
Who could have made me fall. 
But now instead of smiles and joy,
My heart is breaking for a boy. 
A boy who stole my heart,
And then broke it in two. 
Now all I can manage, 
Now all I can do, 
Is remember how to live my life,
alone, and without you.

No comments: