Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ill, ill, ill...

I spent my day yesterday, in bed. The room was spinning around me, and it felt as though my heart was going to burst out of my chest. Ah, being sick - what a blessed event. 
I woke at 6am to an odd feeling in my stomach, only to have it get progressively worse over the course of the day. The breaking point came at about 6pm last night, when I hobbled to the bathroom, only to awaken around 5 minutes later. Yep! I fainted, and lost 5 minutes of my life. It is a truly unsettling experience, and I would not recommend it to anyone! The only thing I remember is hearing Tom watching American Idol, then there was a bunch of yelling in my head, and I woke up and he was watching NCIS. So evidently, my sub-conscious is a yeller. Who knew? 
I was mostly upset about yesterday because it was my movie-date-night with my honey! We were going to see Fast & Furious. But instead, I heaved 7 pounds out of my body. Sick. Was it a fair trade? Let's see! Paul Walker.... Barfing. Hmm... I'm thinking the hot-ass blue eyed boy wins by a landslide in that battle! But alas, that is not what my body had in mind last night. No popcorn for me! Instead I got to eat (and heave) multi-grain crackers and Canada Dry. What a day! But now here I sit, feeling slightly better, and 7 pounds lighter. I guess I will just use that as my silver lining, and go watch Paul Walker and the sexy cars next week. 
xoxo

No comments: